Week 8’s been a jolly good week!! for the following reasons:
- Done with Ethics essay!
- Done with Ethics quiz 3!
- Done with group video presentation!
- Got back French midterms results and I did well!
- Realised that I did well for Psych midterms after all!
- Had a verrryyy orgasmic grilled fish meal at Can 16!
- Had my favourite chicken chop from Can 2! (see pic)
- It’s the last week the squatter will be here!
- Signed up for SF camp main comm!
- Discovered the perfect study music playlist on Youtube!
- What2WearWednesdays: checkered theme! (see pic)
- Didn’t splurge on anything!
- Tumblr-ed a lot!
- Settled school and hostel fees!
- Bought Pringles from 7-11!
- New Psych lecturer is good!
#6: It’s damn good I swear arghhh the brown sauce is the bombdiggity and the chicken is sooo goooood like it’s slightly and deliciously charred gosh I am fantasizing about it now *_*
#11: W2WW — the previous theme was Floral and this Wed it was checks. :) I like having themed days because it forces me to wear something else other than a tired tshirt and shorts hahaha.
Well next week’s gonna be heck of a crazy week too so here’s hoping everything goes well!! I need to catch up with tutorials, complete another essay, present another speech, prepare for another quiz, and prepare for a dance event on Saturday (omg super nervous). As usual my skin is wreaking havoc but oh wellllll skin shall be of low priority for now hmmmm sucks but I can’t help it.
OH YEA I FINALLY HAVE INSTAGRAM PLEASE FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVE IT TOO!!!! I’m @fivefatfleas as usual!!! Hahahaha I’m like an instagram loser because I have v few followers so far and I keep liking others’ photos and I don’t filter my photos much hehhehe ok but I promise to filter more and take more photos ok!!! FOLLOW ME!!!
Ok bye listen to this before you go:
I want to see Grimes live omgggggg watched so many of her live performances on Youtube and was imagining myself there wheeee good music + good food are enough to make me happy :D