I am typing this while smearing liberal amounts of chunky peanut butter (“Super Chunk”; “Extra crunchy”) onto slices of soft, white bread in front of my computer. Mmmm.
Upon knowing that I will be staying in hall for two weeks straight to prepare for my finals, my parents pretty much stockpiled food, food, and MOAR FOOOOD into my room so I guess I won’t be needing to leave my hall for 14 days. Bahahahaha.
A gratuitous list of all the food and drink items that are currently nestling in my room, ready to be eaten:
- One loaf of white bread
- One 426g tub of chunky peanut butter
- Three tea-bags and two instant coffee sachets
- Six packets of full cream milk
- One box of cereal
- Two bags of Cheezels
- Two bowls of instant noodles
- Four packets of Hello Panda
- Two large packets of 旺旺 rice crackers
- One packet of Tao Kae Noi seaweed
- One packet of broad beans
- One packet of peeled roasted chestnuts
- Seven 500ml bottled drinks e.g. Pink Dolphin, peach tea, green tea
- Two 1.5l bottles of water
- Nine bottles of chicken essence
- One bag of sour blackcurrant gummies
Am intending to eat the peanut butter straight from the tub once the bread runs out or once I sink into depression and resignation from not being able to finish my finals revision, whichever happens earlier.